One bad night’s sleep can have some negative effects, several in a row can start to really affect our mood and wellbeing. Caruso’s Natural Health have developed this formula with the intention of assisting in the promotion of good sleep, alongside a healthy dietary intake and a program of regular exercise.
For those with a busy work and life balance, sleep is especially important. Yet, we all know that feeling when you can’t seem to turn your brain off, even though you know you need to sleep. Valerian by Caruso's Natural Health has the potential to make this a thing of the past, with its possible aid for getting to sleep quicker and allowing for a deep sleep.
Valerian by Caruso's Natural Health utilises ingredients traditionally used in Western herbal medicine for the potential of assisting in the maintenance of healthy nervous system function. This could, in turn, potentially aid in promoting the inducing of sleep and the likeliness of deeper sleep.
The benefits of Valerian by Caruso’s Natural Health include:
- Assists in the maintenance of a healthy nervous system
- Calmative properties
- Promotes deep sleep
- Reduces sleeplessness due to mental overactivity
- Helps enhance and promote healthy sleep patterns
- Helps improve overall sleep quality
- Reduces time spent falling asleep
- Assists sleep transition associated with drowsiness in the morning
- Contains no artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives
- Salt and sugar-free
- Free of allergens including gluten, lactose, peanuts, soy, wheat, and yeast
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians, containing no animal or dairy products
Sleeplessness is something that affects many people sporadically, and some on a more permanent business, and can have a catastrophic impact on lifestyle and general wellbeing.
Warning: If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional. Not suitable for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Not suitable for use by children under the age of 18 years.
Adults take 1 tablet a day half an hour before sleep or as advised by your healthcare professional.