Nutrition Warehouse Pty Ltd ACN 128 438 755
This Privacy Statement explains how Nutrition Warehouse Pty Ltd ACN 128 438 755 (“NW”) deals with privacy issues in providing products through the Nutrition Warehouse website at www.nutritionwarehouse.com.au (“the Website”).
By using or accessing the Website, you consent to our privacy practices as disclosed in this Privacy Statement.
NW collects personal information about you to:
- process your order for products or services purchased through the Website (“Products”);
- arrange postage of Products;
- contact you in response to a query or feedback from you; and
- enable more efficient browsing of the Website.
Collection of personal information
- In the course of providing Products to you, NW may collect personal information about you, including:
- your name
- your address;
- your email address; and
- credit or debit card details
- Credit or debit card details are:
- collected by eway (www.eway.com.au) payment gateway; and
- then automatically removed from NW’s computer system daily
- To offer Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and tailor the payment options for you.
- Usually we collect personal information directly from you, from data you input through the Website, including via:
- the registration form on the Website;
- the sponsorship form on the Website;
- electronic mail subscription forms on the Website;
- information you provide through participation in any aspect of the Website, including the “wish list” feature and the Supplement Blog; and
- online payment gateways, e.g. eway.
- Personal information can also be collected through cookies and usage tracking (see below).
Use and disclosure of personal information
- We may use or disclose your personal information:
- in providing Products to you;
- to contact you to discuss the Products or orders for Products generally, or in response to a query or feedback from you;
- to forward direct marketing material such as newsletters or special offers. (You can opt out of receiving direct marketing material and NW does not ever rent, sell or lease customer lists to third parties.); and
- to carry out administrative functions associated with the provision of the Products, such as processing payments.
- Material posted to the Website by you, including comments to any blog post, will be accessible by members of the general public who visit the Website.
- NW will not otherwise give, sell, trade or disclose any of your personal information to a third party unless:
- you have provided us with your consent; or
- we are required to do so by law.
Cookies and Usage Tracking
- NW may use small text files called “cookies”:
- to enable more efficient browsing of the Website
- to keep you logged in to the Website as you move from page to page;
- for statistical purposes, such as to determine which pages our visitors view most often, and to provide a better browsing experience.
Links to other websites
The Website may contain links to other websites. NW is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of linked websites.
Main consequences of failing to provide personal information
If you elect not to provide your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with a complete and adequate service. In particular, we may not be able to process your payment for an order of Products if you do not provide sufficient personal information, or your order may be delayed.
Access and correction
You can check the information that we hold about you by accessing your account details upon logging in. If you find any inaccuracies, you can ask us to update or delete your personal information, which we will do promptly.
- Contact details
20 Kohl St
PO Box 1092