Ultra Immune C by Pillar Performance contains a combination of ingredients designed to support a healthy immune system. This formula delivers zinc, vitamin C and vitamin D3 in a high-strength dosage for immediate support of the immune system. The experts at Pillar Performance have carefully crafted this supplement to help you fight illness at the very first sight of sickness.
The combination of immune-boosting ingredients will also help to reduce the duration and length of colds and sickness, especially during colder winter months. Ultra Immune C is great for athletes as this formula is Informed Sports Certified. Ultra Immune C comes in a delicious tropical twist flavour delivered in a light powder.
What are the benefits of Ultra Immune C by Pillar Performance?
- Contains antioxidants, which will help to reduce free radicals formed in the body
- Maintain and support general health and wellbeing
- Help to promote bone health and mineralisation
- Vitamin D helps calcium absorption, and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life.
- Support immune system health
- Help improve immune system function
- Maintain and support muscle function
- Informed Sports certified supplement
When is the best time to take Ultra Immune C by Pillar?
The best time to take Ultra Immune C is at the first signs of illness. This will give you the best chance to reduce the severity and duration of the illness. This formula can also be taken on an empty stomach. Some athletes like to cycle onto Ultra Immune c when their training load is extremely high, for example, pre-season.
What does it mean that Ultra Immune C is an Informed Sports Certified product?
Informed Sports certified means that a specific batch has been batched-tested by a third party to give athletes peace of mind that the products are laboratory tested for prohibited substances as per WADA guidelines.
Adults: Take one (1) scoop per day with water or juice or as directed by your healthcare professional.