Why should we supplement with antioxidants? It's all to do with our body’s natural detoxification and how they can assist this process. In particular they have the potential to aid in reducing the number of free radicals formed in the body.
Free radicals occur naturally in the body, but their numbers can be drastically increased due to external environmental factors like cigarette smoke and pollution. These free radicals can damage cells, so detoxifying the body is of the utmost importance in reducing this potential cell damage.
Swollen and inflamed joints effects can range from uncomfortable to immensely painful. Super Curcumin by Caruso's Natural Health's high potency formula, alongside the aforementioned antioxidant properties, may aid in reducing this inflammation.
Inflamed joints are the body’s way of protecting tissues from injury. Those with mild arthritis may suffer from regularly inflamed joints, resulting in pain, stiffness and a reduction in the mobility of joints. This formula may help to increase that mobility, and reduce the symptoms of mild arthritis and mild osteoarthritis.
The benefits of Super Curcumin by Caruso’s Natural Health include:
- Reduced free radicals formed in the body
- May help in decreasing free radical damage to body cells
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Supports joint health
- May assist in the reduction of inflammation, pain, and swelling of joints
- May improve joint mobility associated with mild arthritis
- Vegan friendly
- Gluten free
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Free from dairy, lactose, corn, nuts, soya bean, starch, sugar or yeast
Warning: Use with caution with antiplatelet or anticoagulant medications. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Adults: Take 1 tablet 2 times with main meals or as advised by your Healthcare Professional.