Fluid retention can be responsible for a variety of issues, most common of which being swollen limbs and the dreaded bloated feeling. Harnessing the supposed benefits from ingredients from traditional medicines, this formula from Caruso’s is intended to assist in the myriad conditions that can occur as a result of mild fluid retention.
These traditional ingredients include herbs like celery seed, which has been used as both a urinary antiseptic and to treat fluid retention. Dandelion and Phyllanthus are also present and are also used in herbal medicines for fluid retention, to relieve the symptoms of an irritated stomach and as a liver tonic.
On top of stomach and liver issues, the herbs used in the makeup of this formula also reduce mild rheumatic aches and pains.
The benefits of Fluid Away by Caruso’s Natural Health include:
- Assist the body's natural channels of elimination
- Aids excretion of metabolic waste products
- Aids body waste elimination
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to temporarily relieve mild fluid retention
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to help reduce the occasional occurrence of symptoms of gout
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Maintain and support joint health
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to promote healthy liver function
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support bile secretion
- Gluten free formulation
- No Artificial colours or preservatives
- Free from animal products, dairy, lactose, nuts and starch
Warning: If fluid retention persists, seek medical advice. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. This product contains pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time. Take at least two hours away from all other pharmaceutical medications. Contains Glucose. Not suitable during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Contraindicated with pharmaceutical diuretics, particularly potassium-sparing diuretics.
Adults take 1 tablet 2 times a day with main meals or as advised by your Healthcare Professional.