Ranging from areas as vast as China to Russia, Siberian Ginseng has been utilised by practitioners of western herbal medicine for a number of health benefits. It is believed to be an adaptogen that will help the body adapt to stress. Subsequently it has also been used in western herbal medicine for supporting energy levels, aiding in recovery from illness, maintaining vitality and supporting immune health.
Siberian Ginseng by Wanderlust provides this herb in an easily absorbed formula that is free from any artificial colours and flavours and is 100% vegan. It is also free from food allergens like gluten, lactose, dairy, egg and soy, making it perfect for anyone wanting to use ginger.
Wanderlust offers a sustainably minded Siberian Ginseng extract. Their products come in environmentally friendly and recyclable packaging. Wanderlust does not use tableting aids or coating agents.
What are the potential uses of Siberian Ginseng by Wanderlust:
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine for vitality support
- Used traditionally in Western herbal medicine for supporting energy levels
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to aid in recovery from illness
- Has been utilised in Western herbal medicine to relieve debility
- Used traditionally in Western herbal medicine to relieve fatigue
- Used in traditional Western herbal medicine for immune system health support
- Used as an adaptogen in western herbal medicine to help the body adapt to stress
How do I take Siberian Ginseng by Wanderlust?
You can either directly ingest Siberian Ginseng by Wanderlust from the dropper or mix it with a beverage of your choice.
Why does Siberian Ginseng by Wanderlust contain alcohol?
In order to create the herbal extract Wanderlust uses alcohol as a solvent to preserve shelf life in a natural way. Wanderlust claims, on average, their product dosage contains less than 10% of a standard drink per serving.
Is Siberian Ginseng by Wanderlust Vegan?
Yes, Siberian Ginseng by Wanderlust is 100% vegan. There are no animal products in this supplement. There is also zero gluten, dairy, lactose, soy and egg, making it suitable for everyone!