Kids Cough Fighter by Fusion Health has a combination of herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine and Chinese medicine to relieve cough in children. No parent likes seeing their child struggling with a sickness especially coughing. As a parent, you know that it’s pretty common for children to cough, and young children will usually have 6 to 12 respiratory tract infections (cough) per year.
Fusion Health has carefully crafted a product specifically aimed at relieving cough in children. Kids Cough Fighter by Fusion Health has a powerful blend of herbs including Ballonflower, which is traditionally used in Chinese medicine to relieve children’s coughs and sore throat.
The added ivy leaf and elecampane root will help to relieve bronchial mucous congestions in children as well as clear mucus, as these two herbs are traditionally used in Western herbal medicine. These two herbs are also traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as expectorants.
What are the benefits of Kids Cough Fighter by Fusion Health?
- Reduce and relieve cough in children
- Contain herbs used in Traditional Western medicine to relieve inflammation in children
- Contain herbs used in Traditional Chinese medicine to cough in children
- Contain herbs used in Traditional Western medicine decrease bronchial mucous congestion in children
When it comes to your kids' health make sure you provide them with everything necessary for a strong and healthy body. From eating a balanced diet to moving the body, your kids will learn from an early age that staying healthy and fit is very important.
Kids Cough Fighter by Fusion Health has a great blackcurrant flavour so your child will actually want to have it. Get your kids back to full health today!
Each 2.5ml of Kids Cough Fighter by Fusion Health has:
- 9mg of Ivy leaf (Hedera helix) leaf 6.2 mg, dry Equiv.
- 3mg of Elecampane root (Inula helenium) root 19.2 mg, dry Equiv.
- 1 mg Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) herb top flowering 18.3 mg, dry Equiv.
- 8 mg Chinese licorice (Glycyrrhiza uralensis) root 34 mg, dry Equiv.
- 3 mg g Balloonflower (Platycodon grandiflorus) root 25.6 mg, dry Equiv.
- No added sugar as this product is sweetened with stevia
- No artificial flavourings as natural flavours were added
Warning: Warnings: If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Not to be used in children under 5 years of age without medical advice. Contains potassium sorbate.