Across traditional Western Herbal Medicine, ginger has had a multitude of uses. It has been used to maintain immune health, gastrointestinal function, relieve symptoms of respiratory tract mucous and support circulation.
Ginger by Wanderlust offers this traditional western herb in an easy to digest way, by extracting it into an oral liquid. With a notably spicy taste, this liquid can be had on its own or diluted as part of a beverage. With no added animal products, artificial colours or flavours, it is also perfect for vegans and vegetarians looking for a readily absorbed liquid herbal extract.
Wanderlust takes an environmentally conscious approach to making their products. They avoid using coating agents and tablet aids to focus on more sustainable delivery methods. The packaging they offer is also all recyclable.
Some of the way Ginger by Wanderlust could aid you:
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine for supporting general health and wellbeing
- Used in traditional Western herbal medicine for maintaining blood circulation to peripheral areas of the body
- Has been utilised in Western herbal medicine to relieve flatulence
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine for intestinal health support and aiding in relieving discomfort
- Used as a traditional Western herbal remedy to relieve nausea and vomiting
- Used as an aid to support immune system health in traditional western herbal medicine
- Traditionally used for clearing respiratory tract mucous in Western herbal medicine
How do I take Ginger by Wanderlust?
There are multiple different ways you can take Ginger by Wanderlust. You can apply the oral fluid directly to your tongue for a fast and easy delivery. If, however, you do not enjoy the taste of ginger you can dilute it with another beverage. For this Wanderlust recommends water or a juice.
How come Ginger by Wanderlust contains alcohol?
Wanderlust uses alcohol as a way to effectively extract the components of herbs used in their oral fluids. Despite the fact that Ginger by Wanderlust is listed as being 54% alcohol, Wanderlust states on average their compounds are only 10% of a standard drink when used as directed.
Will Ginger by Wanderlust meet my food allergen requirements?
Ginger by Wanderlust is free from gluten, dairy, lactose, soy and egg, making it suitable for anyone.