Take your bodies thermogenesis to the next level, with the energy production supporting power of Burn Code by Genetix Nutrition. Each serving of high quality ingredients provides the assistance your body needs to aid in natural metabolism and maintaining metabolic rate. They can also be great before a workout or a particularly strenuous task, with their ability to temporarily aid mental concentration, focus and clarity.
With each capsule of Burn Code by Genetix Nutrition you are getting a comprehensive blend of thermogenic super ingredients. Included in this mix are Acetyl L-Carnitine, Chromium, Iodine and vitamins B3, B5, B6, and B12. Each one can aid in a different area of supporting the body's metabolic rate to aid in body composition. They also offer benefits for other areas of the body, including supporting healthy thyroid gland function and thermogenesis so you get the best results.
What benefits could Burn Code by Genetix Nutrition offer you:
- Support energy production and thermogenesis
- Maintain collagen formation
- Support body metabolism and metabolic rate
- Maintain connective tissue health, production and formation
- Support blood health and red blood cell production
- Helps maintain haemoglobin formation and synthesis
- Support healthy thyroid hormones, gland health and gland function
- Maintain immune system health and function
- Aid glucose, sugar and carbohydrate metabolism
- Assists protein synthesis in the body
- Support healthy stress response in the body
- Maintain temporary mental and cognitive concentration, focus and clarity
- Assists synthesis of neurotransmitters
- Support nervous system health and function
How much caffeine is in Burn Code by Genetix Nutrition?
Each capsule contains 25mg of caffeine.
Can I take Burn Code by Genetix Nutrition along with other medications?
It is best to consult your health professional about taking other supplements on top of Burn Code by Genetix Nutrition.
Warning: Adults only. Caffeine intake more than 200 mg per day is not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Contains 25 mg total caffeine per hard capsule. A cup of instant coffee contains approximately 80 mg of caffeine. Caffeine interacts with the liver enzyme CYP1A2. Consult your health professional before taking with other medicines. Limit the use of caffeine-containing products (including tea and coffee) when taking this product. Do not use if breastfeeding, pregnant, or likely to become pregnant.
Adults Only: Take four capsules once daily with water. Do not exceed four capsules per day.