Fuel your body with an easy-to-prepare and delicious meal from Good Food Society Co. The Creamy Rice is filled with everything your body needs and wants. This nutritious and 100% all-natural, gluten-free, vegan hot rice cereal is perfect to be added to your breakfast list. With no added nasties, no corners cut and nothing your body doesn’t need, you will love Creamy Rice.
Creamy Rice has turned out to be Australia’s favourite breakfast option because of how much easier the body digests when compared to oats and other grains. This delicious snack is made with Australian Granulated White Jasmine Rice and is Australian-owned.
What are the benefits of Creamy Rice by Good Food Society Co.?
- Delicious and nutritious meal
- Easier and faster to digest
- Great source of carbohydrates
- Support health and fitness goals
- Perfect pre or post workouts meal
- Easy to prepare carbohydrate
- Gluten, fat and cholesterol free
- Comes in 5 delicious flavours, including Vanilla, Chocolate, Unflavoured, Coconut, Salted Caramel and Cinnamon Bun
How to use Creamy Rice?
Making it is super easy. All you need is 40 grams of Creamy Rice added to a microwave-safe bowl. Mix it with 1 cup of water or milk of your choice. Microwave for 2 to 3 minutes in 1-minute intervals stirring in between. Remove from the microwave, give it a good mix and let it stand before serving.
Can I add protein powder to the Creamy Rice?
Yes, you can and should give your body all the nutrients needed for a filling day! Adding a protein powder will provide you with the macros you need in one meal – high carbs and protein for the perfect pre-or post-workout refuel.
Can I cook with Creamy Rice?
Absolutely you can! You can use the Creamy Rice in our favourite Banana and Blueberry Muffin recipe or even our Raspberry, Pear and Walnut Loaf. The Decadent Healthy Chocolate Pudding is also a hit!
1. Place saucepan over high heat and bring 1 cup of boiling water to boil.
2. Slowly add 40g of Creamy Rice and stir continuously.
3. Return to boil, then reduce heat to medium. Stir continuously while the mixture simmers. Cook for a further minute or until your desired consistency is achieved.
4. Remove from heat and let stand for 1 minute.
1. Add 40g of Creamy Rice to a microwave-safe bowl and mix in 1 cup of water.
2. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir the mixture and then microwave for an additional 1-2 minutes, depending on desired consistency.
3. Remove from microwave and let stand for 1 minute.