Vitamin B5 By Natures Own
Pantothenic acid (vitamin b5) is necessary for the production of neurotransmitters, essential substances for normal nervous system and brain function. Because vitamin b5 assists the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins, it is essential for the release of energy from food. B5 is essential for the production of adrenal hormones thereby playing a part in the body's ability to react to stress and facilitate energy production.
maintaining a healthy nervous system its role in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins normal adrenal gland function
- Helps the body cope during times of physical or mental stress
- Acts as a tonic for the nervous system
- Supports the body's normal resistance to illness
- Assists the relief of allergy symptoms
- Useful for minor skin conditions.
Directions for Use
Recommended adult dosage 1 tablet once a day or as advised by you healthcare professional.
Vitamin B5(pantothenic acid) 250mg
Send to friend
Recommended products listCustomers who bought this product also bought the following products:
There have been no reviews for this product.