BSN No-Xplode By BSN - BSN No Xplode BSN BSN Increase Mental Alertness and Strength NOW!
No Xplode Has Been Discontinued and Replace With The New No Xplode 2.0
Click Below For Details...
BSN NO Xplode try some today........
• L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AKG): A conditionally essential amino acid that is a precursor to nitric oxide; nitric oxide dilates (opens) the blood vessels to allow more oxygen and nutrients to be delivered to the muscle tissue. By bonding L-arginine to AKG, the conversion to nitric oxide is enhanced, maximizing nitric oxide levels in the blood.
• L-Citrulline Malate & L-Citrulline Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AKG): An amino acid and preferred precursor to arginine for synthesizing nitric oxide. By bonding AKG, this process is enhanced. Malic Acid is an intermediate in the Krebs Cycle. Chemically bonding Malic acid to Citrulline (yielding Citrulline Malate) supports the production of ATP via the Krebs Cycle.
• L-Histidine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AKG): An amino acid and precursor to histamine. Histamine affects vasodilation via nitric oxide.
• RC-NOS™ (Rutaecarpine 95%): Rutaecarpine is an alkaloid extracted from the fruit Evodia Rutaecarpa. Rutacarpine stimulates nitric oxide production. RC-NOS also helps to counter the vaso-constricting effects caused by caffeine consumption.
• Gynostemma Pentaphyllum (Gypenosides 95%): A southeast Asian herb containing saponins referred to as gypenosides, which directly stimulates nitric oxide release in vitro.
• Nicotinamide Adenine Dincleotide (NAD): NAD is a precursor to nitric oxide synthase, the enzyme necessary for the conversion of L-arginine to nitric oxide.
• AVPT (Advanced Volumizing and Performance Technology): A proprietary blend of four advanced creatine analogs and Beta-Alanine designed to increase creatine transport, uptake and effectiveness, leading to accelerated muscle recovery and hydrogen ion buffering.
• Sodium Creatine Phosphate Matrix: A sodium salt of creatine phosphate, which enhances water solubility. Once inside the bloodstream, a sodium chloride dependant transporter is responsible for carrying the creatine to the muscles cells. So by combining creatine with sodium, the uptake and absorption of creatine is greatly enhanced.
• Creatine Ethyl Ester-Beta-Alanine Dual Action Composite (CarnoSyn®): BSN’s newest proprietary blend, designed to increase water and lipid solubility of creatine. Not only has BSN increased water and lipophilicity, hydrogen ion buffering has also been addressed with the addition of Beta-Alanine. Recent research indictates that the “burning” sensation of muscular fatigue may not be simply lactic acid accumulation, but also a proliferation of hydrogen ions; a metabolic by-product. Beta-Alanine supplementation increases the production of carnosine, a dipeptide known to buffer lactic acid accumulation and neutralize hydrogen ions. Thus by combining a fat and water soluble creatine with Beta Alanine, it enables the creatine to function beyond its normal rate limiting system, leading to superior absorption and effectiveness.
• Creatinol-O-Phosphate-Malic Acid Interfusion: A creatine analog known for its role in supporting cardiovascular function, increasing oxygen availability, endurance, work capacity and time to exhaustion. ATP is our body’s energy, the energy to have a muscular contraction and the energy to repair muscle tissue. Creatine helps to carry phosphates, which it donates to ADP, adenosine diphosphate, to make more ATP, adenosine triphosphate, thus more energy. This process if further enhanced by Malic Acid, a Krebs Cycle intermidate, involved in the production of ATP. This interfusion functions synergystically with creatine to create more available ATP for explosive energy.
• Creatine AAB™ (Creatine Alpha-Amino-N-Butyrate): The final creatine analog in AVPT. As with the previous analogs, absorption and effectiveness are greatly increased; increasing ATP production and thus anabolism. Unlike the other creatine analogs of the matrix, Creatine Alpha-Amino-N-Butyrate posseses anti-catabolic effects also. Leucine, the branched chain amino acid, is metabolized to ketoisocaproate, which is then metabolized to alpha amino-n-butyrate; this metabolite increases protein synthesis and minimizes protein damage from intense training. Not only is creatine absoprtion and effectiveness increased by this bond, but an element of anabolism and anti-catabolism is obtained.
• Di-Creatine Malate: Malic Acid is chemically bonded to two molecules of creatine to form DiCreatine Malate. The Malate bond is intended to improve creatine’s water solubility, absorption, and ATP-supporting actions. Improved absorption translates to a lower risk for gastrointestinal complaints (bloating, cramping, etc.).
• Trimethylglycine (TMG): TMG donates methyl groups to glycocyamine to form creatine. TMG is blended in a 4:1 ratio to glycocyamine to maintain homocysteine levels and support cardiovascular health.
• Glycocyamine: A metabolic precursor to creatine added to the blend to support natural creatine production.
• Guanidinopropionic Acid: An analog of creatine, also known to increase insulin sensitivity and increase cell volumization; helping to reduce tolerance to the effects of creatine, greatly increasing the effects for those who are creatine “non-responders.”
• Modified Glucose Polymers: Aids in the storage of muscle glycogen; the primary fuel source for anaerobic training.
• Sodium Bicarbonate (Effosorb Technology™): This exclusive delivery system ensures nutrients dissolve effortlessly in water and are rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream.
• Cinnulin-PF®: An aqueous extract of cinnamon that is rich in uniquely linked proanthocyanidin antioxidants. These compounds “turn on” cellular signaling mechanisms normally carried out by insulin. Cinnulin-PF maintains blood glucose, cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
• Ketoisocaproate Potassium (KIC-K): An anti-catabolic agent and precursor to the branched-chain amino acid leucine; the most potently of the amino acids.
• L-Tyrosine & L-Tyrosine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AKG): A conditionally essential amino acid and precursor to the catecholamines (epinephrine, norepinephrine and dopamine). The ingestion of caffeine releases these catecholamines, which are involved in regulation of neuromuscular performance, alertness, focus and mood. Replenishment of these catecholamines through tyrosine supplementation prevents a crash from ingestion of caffeine.
• Taurine: An amino acid that regulates cell volume, insulin sensitivity and is an antioxidant. Taurine helps with the uptake of glucose into the muscle cells. Taurine also reduces oxidative stress and supports exercise performance.
• Glucoronolactone: An antioxidant that promotes an overall sense of well being.
• Methylxanthines (Caffeine): Caffeine is a well-established cognitive and neuromuscular performance enhancer, particularly for short-duration, high-intensity exercise.
• MCTs (Medium Chain Triglycerides)[coconut]: A fast-burning energy source during exercise. Vinca Alkaloids (99% Vinpocetine, 99%Vincamine, 99% Vinburine): Vinca alkaloids are derived from the plant Vinca minor L., a member of the periwinkle family. Vinca alkaloids possess antioxidant properties and increase blood flow and ATP production in the brain, increasing mental focus and cognitive performance.
• Di-Calcium Phosphate, Di-Potassium Phosphate, Di-Sodium Phosphate: Donate themselves to creatine to maximize phosphocreatine levels, thus increasing ATP levels, strength and endurance. Calcium, potassium and sodium are all involved in the regulation of force generation.
• Glycerol Hydrating Polymers™: Potassium Glycerophosphate, Magnesium Glycerophosphate, Glycerol
• Stearate: Glycerol pulls water out of extracellular (outside the muscle) space and into the blood, thus enhancing the thickness and visibility of blood vessels. Endurance athletes support hydration with supplemental glycerol.
• Potassium Glycerophosphate, Magnesium Glycerophosphate, Glycerol Stearate: Glycerol pulls water out of extracellular (outside the muscle) space and into the blood, thus enhancing the thickness and visibility of blood vessels. Endurance athletes support hydration with supplemental glycerol.
In order to stimulate muscular growth, you must train at a level of intensity greater than previously obtained; enter N.O.-XPLODE™. The five proprietary blends contained in N.O.-XPLODE™energize both body and mind, allowing you to obtain that level of intensity necessary to stimulate growth.
Jacking up your performance, N.O. Meta Fusion is a precise blend of vasodilators designed to increase blood flow and oxygen to working muscles, allowing for muscle expanding pumps, which are key to muscular growth.
N.O.-XPLODE™’s Muscle Volumizing Creatine Matrix, now infused with AVPT Multi-Action Matrix, is a synergistic blend of novel creatine analogs designed to increase ATP production for your workout, allowing you to push a set past its normal limits. The more ATP one has, the more times a muscle can be contracted, or the more muscle fibers that can be contracted, both leading to either more weight being lifted or more repetitions being executed; an increase in intensity that is fundamental for triggering muscle growth.
Contained within Ener-Tropic Xplosion, you have ingredients such as caffeine for energy, coupled with Vinca Alkaloids to increase mental focus; giving you that tunnel-vision like focus necessary to accomplish the task at hand.
To further aid in the process of ATP production, N.O.-XPLODE™ has also been fortified with Phospho Electrolyte Replacers™, key electrolytes integral for the production of creatine phosphate.
Finally, N.O.-XPLODE™ contains Glycerol Hydrating Polymers which, along with electrolytes, help keep the muscle cells properly hydrated and volumized.
To maximize performance and intensity, to push your body to its absolute human limits in the gym, try N.O.-XPLODE™, because once you try it, you will never train without it!
Send to friend
Recommended products listCustomers who bought this product also bought the following products:
Author: Steve, Brisbane
This would have to be one of the best pre-workouts I've tried. I've experimented with quite a few, trying to find one that gives me a decent muscle pump. Either my reps or my weights went up in most of my exercises from the first time I used it! Definitely recommend this!